Results

Wagered: $778 (as of 5/3 12:00)

Won: $2747.65

ROI: 396%

Pick 4's Hit: 4 of 13

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Results from Sunday

Some days you hate this game. Our pick 4 (albeit one that ended up chalky) got beat by a DQ of the 4 in the third race. The track played a little quirky too with the closers not hitting the board as much. I have to say that the late pick 4 looked ugly to me and due to a previous engagement I didn't have the energy to walk through the whole thing. I got through three races with 4 horses in the first two and 3 in the third. Turns out that I would have had the first three legs. They paid: 20.20, 6.00, and 16.80 respectively. That being said......I don't know if I would have had the $30 winner in the last for a pick 4 that paid $6,279 for a buck.

Oh how it would have been sweet to have bet it though. BUT.....when you get beat by a DQ in the first one, you get the feeling that someone doesn't want you to be betting that day. Then you start questioning betting $200 on a pick 4 that you're not going to get to see cus you're gonna be out having dinner with your beautiful girlfriend. Don't get me wrong, I had the funds after that $1596, $775, $117, $175 and $317(non-published) hit from the day before......but still....i was just feeling a little too disgusted after losing a pick 4 by a DQ.

I'll be back soon to put a couple together for Churchill this Saturday and I hope to be cashing some money with you all soon.

BTW........just got my second tax form in three days from 4njbets.com for my hits over the past three weeks. I hope that some of you joined me as well. ADIOS.

No comments: