Results

Wagered: $778 (as of 5/3 12:00)

Won: $2747.65

ROI: 396%

Pick 4's Hit: 4 of 13

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Monmouth here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone. Well Monmouth has started and most of you should be able to watch it on TVG whether you like it or not. I(like Monmouth Park Blog) have a knack for handicapping this track and I hope to bring about some good hits for you all this meet. Hopefully you all have entered the draw for the tickets to the BC.........i know me and my degenerate friends may need an internet auction site to sell off all of our extra tickets and a home equity loan to pay for them up front.

Well I'm here and i'm looking for hits. Let's make some money everyone........and remember, if i post it here, i'm playing it.

1 comment:

AngieVarona said...

Hi there, I was just wondering if you would possibly trade links with HorseRacingBlog.net - I have already went ahead and put a link up to your blog and would definitely appreciate it if you decided to do the same. Thanks for your time and take care! :)