Results

Wagered: $778 (as of 5/3 12:00)

Won: $2747.65

ROI: 396%

Pick 4's Hit: 4 of 13

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Derby Day Pick 4 Races 1-4

Ok. Here we go. $1 pick 4 for $48 bucks to start the day. Yes............I have no cajones.

Race 1: I love the 4. I also don't know what we've got with the 7. And if these two cook each other, the 2 will be right there. Go with 2,4,7. Also.........a very good tri bet as well. The 7 should throw some value in as well.

Race2: THere's no speed in this race. Again.........track is sealed as of last update and with that condition yesterday, it was a merry go round. Therefore, we take the horse with seconditis throwing on the blinkers (#2) and the horse on the outside who has shown decent speed in his two races and should like the wet being from Vindication.

Race 3: In the pick 4 we go with First Defense(6). I can't get around his speed and the ability to carry it. I think he just sits outside Spin Master, cooks him, and then runs on. Not very exciting. BUT...........play the exacta or tri of 6/2,8,9/2,8,9. I think that Spin Master might fade and leave it open for the 8 and 9 to overtake him in the lane. Play it and win!

Race 4: A lot of question marks here so we're going to spread with who should be the only logical choices: 3,4,11,14. I like the 14 and the 11 as the speed..............the other two are there because they've run the distance and look like they have a chance given the speed bias that may develop.

SO...........2,4,7/2,10/6/3,4,11,14 for $24. I think this should get us all started pretty well. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh.......i've already entered my ticket as I promise that I always will if i post something. Latas.

No comments: